Marketing, PR & Historic Intern
Augusta Ballet is seeking a Marketing, PR & Historic Archivist Intern reporting to Ballet’s Executive Director and Office Manager who will serve as a steward of the Ballet’s visual history collection, scanning, digitizing, editing, and organizing historical photographs, documents and videos. The intern will help plan and execute new and ongoing marketing and PR projects working closely with staff regarding description, tracking, access, storage, and preservation. The Intern will undertake and complete assignments promptly, thoroughly, and accurately, and to work independently and collaboratively, in an environment where attention to accuracy and detail is critical. Upon successful completion of the program, the Intern will receive a letter of recommendation.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
• Knowledge of marketing, communications, PR and social media marketing
• Understanding or willingness to learn photo scanning process, video digitization, digital file editing and organization
• Proficiency in using MS Office
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop a plus.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Interest in and knowledge of dance, performing arts and ballet.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Some weekend hours may be required from time to time.
• Include job title in the email subject field.
• Please state the location where job posting was seen.
• Send cover letter and resume to augustaballet @ gmail.com