Augusta Ballet is seeking Intern reporting to Ballet’s Executive Director and Office Manager. The intern will help plan and execute new and ongoing projects working closely with staff. The Intern will undertake and complete assignments promptly, thoroughly, and accurately, and to work independently and collaboratively, in an environment where attention to accuracy and detail is critical. This is an unpaid internship program lasting for one semester. Upon successful completion of the program, the Intern will receive a letter of recommendation.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
• Knowledge of marketing, communications, PR and social media marketing
• Understanding or willingness to learn digital file organization processes
• Proficiency in using MS Office and Google Docs
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud design software a plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Interest in and knowledge of dance, performing arts and ballet
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Limited weekend hours may be required from time to time
• Include job title in the email subject field.
• Please state the location where job posting was seen.
• Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com