There is no limit to the number of duo/trios or group routines a studio can enter in the competition.
- Each studio can enter up to 20 solos (total).
- Please remember:
- All competition routines must be entered under a studio name.
- JUMP does not accept "Independent" soloists, duo/trios or group routines. All competing dancers must be taking regular classes at a dance studio, enter with that studio name and with the studio's permission.
- Soloists do not need to be in a group routine.
- Dancers may not enter a solo "Independently" when attending the event with a studio. The solo must be part of the studio's group registration and must adhere to the entry limits.
- Soloists are limited to ONE solo per dancer.
- You are able to compete a solo without being in a group routine, HOWEVER we only accept the first 20 of these solos that register. Please understand our priority is to studios that come as a team and we need to hold space for them. Two weeks prior to the event, if there is more time available, we will accept more than the 20 based on our online waiting list (at Dance360.com).
- WE GUARANTEE A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE & A UNIQUE ATMOSPHERE!
At Turn It Up Dance Conventions we make sure that each and every dancer is having the time of their lives while expanding their dance education beyond the studio. Our master teachers offer unique and fresh choreography that our dancers remember for years to come!
- FREE ENTRY FOR STUDIO DIRECTORS!
Register any number of dancers for our convention and receive a FREE studio director wristband. Directors can watch or participate in all level classes.
- NEW! TURN IT UP A NOTCH!
Do you have a routine that needs cleaning prior to competition? Now, work ONE-ON-ONE to TURN YOUR ROUTINE UP A NOTCH!
- ACCESS TO THE DANCE SHOWCASE!!
Not Dancing?! You can still join us for the showcase at no cost! Everyone is invited to attend! Tell your parents and friends, brothers and sisters to join us!
- SCORE AUTOGRAPHS AND PHOTOS WITH YOUR MASTER TEACHERS!!!
Here is your chance to get an autograph and picture with your favorite teachers. Turn It Up Dance Conventions has the hottest new apparel as well at the BEST prices. Make sure to purchase your favorite item and have it autographed for a long lasting memory!
- FULL CONVENTION SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED!
Outstanding dancers will be selected by our master teachers and will be awarded a FULL convention scholarship towards a future convention of their choice.
- INVITATIONS TO BE A PART OF OUR TURN IT UP NATIONAL DANCE TEAM!
Master Teachers in all classes will be selecting outstanding dancers to be invited onto the Turn It Up National Dance Team, at the Nationals of their choice, where they will receive costumes, work one on one with top notch choreographers, and have the chance to perform in front of everyone and more! This is an amazing opportunity and a great honor for young dancers.Call for More Information: 617-283-8811
- GIVEAWAYS FROM OUR SPONSORS AND MORE!
When you arrive at Turn It Up Dance Conventions you will receive fun free giveaways and free gifts! There is always something new!
An international invitation welcoming tango lovers across the globe to compete, learn and enjoy themselves at the Summit's events.
Dance to live music with the full sound of the Sans Souci Orchestra from Buenos Aires, celebrating their 20th Anniversary!
Experience a competition at your level in the styles that express your tango journey. Students can compete with another student or a professional!
The Prix de Lausanne, an international competition for young dancers, is open to young dancers of all nationalities aged 14 to 19 who are not yet professionals.
Its mission is:
- To reveal the potential of exceptionally talented young dancers from around the globe by having them perform before a jury of world-renowned dance personalities
- To open the doors to the world’s finest schools and companies for them by providing scholarships to the most prestigious international schools and companies
- To promote their scholastic education (a dancer’s career is short-lived: from about age 18 to 38) by ensuring that they earn a high school diploma which will facilitate their career transition
- To preserve their health by applying a strict health policy: eating habits and body mass index are scrutinised before the competition