There is no limit to the number of duo/trios or group routines a studio can enter in the competition.
- Each studio can enter up to 20 solos (total).
- Please remember:
- All competition routines must be entered under a studio name.
- JUMP does not accept "Independent" soloists, duo/trios or group routines. All competing dancers must be taking regular classes at a dance studio, enter with that studio name and with the studio's permission.
- Soloists do not need to be in a group routine.
- Dancers may not enter a solo "Independently" when attending the event with a studio. The solo must be part of the studio's group registration and must adhere to the entry limits.
- Soloists are limited to ONE solo per dancer.
- You are able to compete a solo without being in a group routine, HOWEVER we only accept the first 20 of these solos that register. Please understand our priority is to studios that come as a team and we need to hold space for them. Two weeks prior to the event, if there is more time available, we will accept more than the 20 based on our online waiting list (at Dance360.com).